Genuine parts from Germany
Orient Global GmbH offers Genuine Parts from Germany at competitive prices. We sell original auto parts, OEM parts, and other products wholesale and retail for the following brands: BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Smart, Audi, Opel, Volkswagen, Nissan, Chevrolet, Renault, Toyota.
We also supply original spare parts for agricultural machinery and road construction vehicles for the products of the following manufacturers: Agco, Atlas Copco, Claas, Case, Caterpillar, Deutz-Fahr, Fendt, Hatzenbichler, John Deere, Komatsu, Liebherr, New Holland and Renault Agriculture.
In addition, we also work with generators and engines which come directly from manufacturers, as well as various additional products for them.
Our company sells original motor oils from leading German car manufacturers, such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, as well as high-quality oils and auto fluids of other famous brands, including some of the European ones. As an official distributor of ZF, we supply original ZF oils at unique prices (for various types of gearboxes).
Are you looking for original spare parts for Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Audi, Opel, Volkswagen?
In that case we can offer you:
1. A wide selection of products
Here you can order original spare parts from Germany for various foreign car brands. Our warehouses allow us to have a stock of components and auto parts on short order.
2. Low prices
The price for original auto parts offered by us is much lower than that of other companies and even better than the prices offered by car services which work with official dealers.
3. Quality assurance
All Genuine Parts and other products that we sell are officially certified by manufacturers and have a quality guarantee.
4. High quality service
Placing an order is usually done in a short amount of time. Just leave a request on the website and we will send you an up-to-date price list. And if you have any additional questions about the assortment, prices or delivery, our employees will always be happy to answer them and help you choose the necessary part. Delivery of spare parts can be carried out in any way convenient for you: air, railway, road transportation or by sea.
What is considered an original car part?
• Parts that are supplied from the assembly line of the manufacturer (OEM parts)
• Parts that are produced by the manufacturer and come in its original packaging (Genuine Parts)
How can you quickly identify an original spare part?
• Genuine parts always come with the original packaging of the manufacturer
• Although, original spare parts can be produced by different factories, they are necessarily marked with the appropriate stamp.
Original spare parts from Germany - the main advantages:
1. Quality. High quality products, all parts and components are certified, 100% compatibility is guaranteed.
2. No risk. The order and search for auto parts for any car is carried out by the VIN code, by the unique part number, which lowers the risk of acquiring the wrong auto part.
3. Warranty. Maintaining the vehicle warranty is only possible with the use of original spare parts and this is a mandatory requirement.
4. Wide selection of parts. Each manufacturer of original parts provides almost 100% of the need for the necessary spare parts and components both for the repair and maintenance of any vehicle.
But there are also some disadvantages:
1. Price. As a rule, the cost of an original genuine part is much higher than a similar Aftermarket one, although sometimes altenatives are not inferior in quality;
2. The waiting time for the original part. Sometimes you have to wait for the ordered part for a long time from 2 weeks to several months.
And the most important part that needs to be emphasized, no matter what product you decide to order, Aftermarket or original, you need to purchase components only from reliable suppliers who can offer you auto parts that will work for you 100%.